Monday, October 30, 2006

Get Disconnected...

Many people feel the need to get connected. I do too. With easy access to the internet, cellphone, and other means of communication...it's so easy to get connected. And there is always the old way: meet people face-to-face and just talk.

And people crave connectivity...I do too...

But lately, I am sick of it all. With the all-you-can-take-while-your-eyes-still-open connection to the internet and the cellphones, I just feel that this is beginning to be a bit too much... too much of other people's thoughts crowding my head. Too many information coming into my head at the same time. Too many of a little this and that. And a lack of sleep.

Well, after I'm satisfying my craving for connectivity by writing my blog...

I'm gonna get myself disconnected...
from the internet...
from this world...
from the people all around me...

read my book...
and just fall asleep...

Good night, world.

*disconnected*

No comments: