Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Whadaday...

Beat Monday. Very tiring for some reason, though not many issues at the office. So you'd think it was a good one, eh? Not exactly. Bland. Panda eyes, shit I need more sleep. Three cups of coffee didn't help. Felt like my consciousness took a back seat of all the action and let my brain and body go on auto-pilot with a dying battery. Just a blur of activities, people runnin' around doin' god-knows-what. And I was doing god-knows-what I don't know and I ain't giving it a damn.

Felt like snapping, but the battery wasn't even enough for auto-pilot and snapping would only make me shutdown the system. Could only look straight, narrow point-of-view. Literally, not figuratively. People passing by were like a blur of cars going the other way, like, when you floored the gas and going against the traffic...but I was on slow motion...

More coffee...Not good for the heart. Felt like pointing a gun to my forehead, firing it, and finding myself waking up from a dreadful nightmare, only to find out again that I'm still asleep, in another one fuckin' nightmare...Damn, Monday's such a drag...Un-fucking-believable...I need more coffee.

The travel agency people haven't yet confirmed my ticket, those fuckin' slackers. I've sent confirmation, but what do I get in my dear inbox? Zip. Zero. Nada. None. Pissed, I dissed out at a good buddy. Good thing she has skin as thick as a rhino's...good woman...Think she has a different view toward travel agencies around the world now....

The only thing nice about today was the warmth on the palm of my hands as I pressed them against the pantry window this afternoon. It was strange, the sky was dark and it was cold. But the window was warm. Height scares me shitless at times, but I didn't give a damn today. How could the window be warm? Hell, doesn't matter. At least there was one nice thing about today. Betting there was more, but I was on auto-pilot. Probably pissed off some people also. My team buddy, poor bastard, I must've gave him a hard time today.

Grounded myself in my cage again today. Panda eyes. In need of quality sleep. My tea's gone. Time to turn in for the night. No more foul language for today. I dissed out enough of 'em. Oh well, to turn things around a bit, I'll just listen to this song...

Saturday Night (Bon Jovi)...Geez this brings back old memories of college days...

Hey, man I'm alive I'm takin' each day and night at a time
I'm feelin' like a monday but someday I'll be saturday night

Hey, my name is Jim, where did I go wrong
My life's a bargain basement, all the good shit's gone
I just can't hold a job, where do I belong
I'm sleeping in my car, my dreams move on

My name is Billy Jean, my love was bought and sold
I'm only sixteen, I feel a hundred years old
My foster daddy went, took my innocence away
The street life ain't much better, but at least I get paid

And tuesday just might go my way
It can't get worse than yesterday
Thursdays, Fridays ain't been kind
But somehow I'll survive

Hey man I'm alive I'm takin each day and night at a time
Yeah I'm down, but I know I'll get by
Hey hey hey hey, man gotta live my life
Like I ain't got nothin' but this roll of the dice
I'm feelin like a monday, but someday I'll be saturday night

Now I can't say my name, and tell you where I am
I want to roll myself away, don't know if I can

I wish that I could be in some other time and place
With someone else's soul, someone else's face

Oh, tuesday just might go my way
It can't get worse than yesterday
Thursdays, Fridays ain't been kind
But somehow I'll survive

Hey, man I'm alive I'm takin' each day and night at a time
Yeah I'm down, but I know I'll get by
Hey hey hey hey, man gotta live my life
I'm gonna pick up all the pieces and what's left of my pride
I'm feelin' like a monday, but someday I'll be saturday night

Saturday night here we go
Some day I'll be saturday night
I'll be back on my feet, I'll be doin alright
It may not be tomorrow baby, that's ok
I ain't goin down, gonna find a way, hey hey hey

Hey man I'm alive I'm takin' each day and night at a time
Yeah, I'm down, but I know I'll get by
Hey hey hey hey, man, gotta live my life
Like I ain't got nothin' but this roll of the dice
I'm feelin like a monday, but someday I'll be saturday night
I'm feelin like a monday, but someday I'll be saturday night
Saturday night __________,all right, all right
Saturday night

Dedicated to you all Monday haters...Ha ha ha!

No comments: