Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just a lazy, unproductive week...

Bowel movement. I hate it when I had to wake up from a perfectly nice sleep just because my stomach was begging to be emptied. Not doing so, however, could produce catastrophic result so there I was forcing myself to wake up. Most of my body would still like to sleep, but my dear tummy said that it misses the white throne.

I like it when it didn't have to take that long.

A streak of sunlight passed through small openings in the drapes and the window cover in my bedroom. I did not want to know what time it was. It was morning, and I would have to go to the office. That was all I needed to know. But I took my time. I still would like to be covered by the bed covers. Office could wait, it was the end of the world. It was not the end of the world as well.

The whole week went by quietly. There were some pleasant moments to be remembered, but these were not during office hours. Office was like a blur, like seeing outside the window of a fast-moving car. I did not even try to open the window and feel the rushing wind caressing my hair. I just wanted to get there. Everyday. Just there. But not here.

Damn, I'm out of practice with this thing.

I know that I got a lot of homework. Batanes (the Asian place that is not so Asian, geographically-speaking), Vietnam (the land of Honda motorcycles), Bohol and Cebu (where tourism is governed and administered almost as if it's a communist country and where the fish are friendly), and other stuff as well. I guess it'll be awhile until I get myself up and running with this.

All I want, right now, is to just lie down, sleep, wake up and realize that I would like to go to sleep again, wake up and eat if necessary, and go back to sleep. All of those without even feeling the slightest guilt. Gah.

No comments: